Frequently Asked Questions After The Postponement
- Why was WIN EURASIA 2020 postponed to 2021?
As Hannover Fairs Turkey, we have observed the dynamic developments around Covid-19 every day. A few weeks ago, the initial situation was completely different, today, unfortunately, in Turkey, in Europe and globally there are severe travel restrictions, border closings, bans on meetings and curfews.
You probably also feel the serious effects of the corona crisis in your company. Many of our participants conveyed information about decreasing sales and supply processes, and many companies stopped their production or reduced their working hours. When we evaluate all these developments, unfortunately, the beginning of a rapid change and recovery in the near future does not appear.
In addition to the above-mentioned developments, the Ministry of Trade issued a decree banning all major international events by the end of June 2020. When this decree and the developments are evaluated, this eliminates the possibility of WIN EURASIA Fair in 2020.
- When will the next WIN EURASIA take place?
The next WIN EURASIA will take place between 10-13 March 2021, at the TÜYAP Fair Center in Istanbul.
- Will the next WIN EURASIA still require special security measures?
Hannover Fairs Turkey is in constant contact with responsible health officials. Together with these officials, it will be decided at the appropriate time whether any special security measures are required for the next event.
- Does Hannover Fairs Turkey plan an additional / new event if trade normalizes for the last quarter of 2020?
The digital panel discussions (only in Turkish) we started until the next WIN EURASIA in March 2021, will enable the participants discuss technology trends as well as the economic and political challenges. Beside this, we are currently in the planning phase and will be in touch with exhibitors and visitors shortly.
- I read that WIN 2020 was postponed to 2021 - what will happen now?
Firstly, we will inform all interested parties in detail about the postponement of WIN EURASIA 2020. Your existing contacts will always be available to answer your questions and will be happy to assist you with the details. If you cannot reach your direct sales representative, please contact us via the e-mail address or phone number below:
Questions About Fair Participation Fees, Invoices, Services etc.
- What happens with the participation contract I have signed for WIN EURASIA 2020 and the services I have ordered from the OBS system?
You will be presented with different options regarding the participation agreement you have signed with our company and the services you have ordered through the OBS system. Please contact your sales representative for more information about the available options.
- Will Hannover Fairs Turkey pay the costs (eg food, beverage, travel / accommodation, visa, transportation, etc.) of services received by third parties?
Services ordered from third parties are based exclusively on the relationship between the parties who have concluded the contract. Hannover Fairs Turkey will not cover any costs in this respect.
- We have terminated our participation agreement before the announcement WIN EURASIA 2020 Fair was postponed to 2021. How will the postponement announcement affect us?
Exhibitors who have terminated the participation agreement before the announcement of the postponement to 2021 will not be able to benefit from the advantageous options offered to the existing exhibitors due to the unilateral termination of their participation in accordance with the contract clauses. Their obligation to pay the participation fee in their contracts continues. Invoices will be sent to the participants who have terminated their contracts and completed their payments as soon as possible.
No legal claims can be derived from this information overview.
Subject to changes and errors. Current status: 27 April 2020.